Refrigerators on Legend of the Seas??

dmc

I'm not having much luck getting an answer to this question. We will be on the Legend of the Seas next week. We are staying in a Junior Suite and I was wondering if the junior suites have refrigerators? Does anyone out there know the answer to this question?????

Thanks!

Donna

It was driving me crazy trying to find the answer. Not a big deal but driving me crazy just the same. BTW, that is a really cool website. My DD is going on a cruise to Alaska on the Island Princess in August and I know she'll appreciate the site too.

Thanks Again!

Donna

P.S. I lived in Colorado Springs many years ago. Colorado is a beautiful state.

It was driving me crazy trying to find the answer. Not a big deal but driving me crazy just the same. BTW, that is a really cool website. My DD is going on a cruise to Alaska on the Island Princess in August and I know she'll appreciate the site too.

Thanks Again!

Donna

P.S. I lived in Colorado Springs many years ago. Colorado is a beautiful state.

I saw your post originally, but couldnt answer because I was stuck in a measely inside stateroom down on deck 2. No frig. No nuttin. hehe :)

DMC,

Are you going on the 4/1 sailing of Legend? My family is and we will also be in a js (8022). Hope to meet you on board! Do you have children? We'll have our 14 yr old son with us.

Yes, we will be on the 4/1 sailing. Our js is 8058. I have children but the youngest one turns 30 tomorrow (my BABY) so it will just be us. My DH is having a high school reunion on this cruise. There will only be about 50 of us, including spouses, out of a class of over 350 graduates. It should be fun, tho, as they are a nice group of people. We are scattered all over the ship.

Maybe we will meet each other next week. I'll be thinking of you when I walk past your cabin. Give a holler if you see someone coming out of my cabin. If you mention Cruise Critic my DH and I will know what you are talking about.

Hope you enjoy your cruise!

Donna

Donna, How fun to have a high school reunion on a cruise!! I hope that it's a great time for you and your DH. My DH and I will have DS, MIL, and my mom and dad along- a reunion of sorts. Hope to meet you next week!

Susan

I saw your post originally, but couldnt answer because I was stuck in a measely inside stateroom down on deck 2. No frig. No nuttin. hehe :)

First of all I just want to tell you I love your name. I've noticed your postings on the board and was really interested in your review. You just came home a couple of weeks ago, right?

To be honest I was shocked when my DH said that we were going to take a js. Our first cruise was in an inside cabin and the others after that were ocean view. We did have a balcony when we went on our Panama Canal cruise, but I think the only reason he wanted to go for a js is because his best friend will be in the cabin next door. I'm not real crazy about the friend but I sure don't mind staying in a junior suite! Thanks for your great review.

Donna

First of all I just want to tell you I love your name. I've noticed your postings on the board and was really interested in your review. You just came home a couple of weeks ago, right?

To be honest I was shocked when my DH said that we were going to take a js. Our first cruise was in an inside cabin and the others after that were ocean view. We did have a balcony when we went on our Panama Canal cruise, but I think the only reason he wanted to go for a js is because his best friend will be in the cabin next door. I'm not real crazy about the friend but I sure don't mind staying in a junior suite! Thanks for your great review.

Donna

Donna,

Thanks for name compliment. Oliver is my maine coon cat :) Most spoiled cat ever!!! I was on Legend's 3/11 sailing. We had really great weather. Hopefully you will have the same. We went from a balcony back to an inside on this cruise so it was a little shock for us to go back small and windowless..but got used to it. Booked an inside on Mariner too so we could afford to take the cruise. I heard tons of people rave about JS on Legend so you should have a great room!!! :)

Archived