Tell me about Italytours.EU

purplecow15

We will be docked in Cannes in September. I know many on Cruise Critic recommend Italytours.eu as an alternative to NCL-sponsored excursions. Their website doesn't explain much about what the Cannes excursion includes. Is a walking tour of Nice etc included?  Has anyone done the French Riviera tour with them and can give me some insight before we book it? We have been to the area before but have not been to Eze so want to make sure we will have a little time there. TIA

Yes!! We used this company in 2018 and I tell everyone I know about them. We did 3 different ports with them, so 3 different guides/tours, and all were equally amazing. Our guide for the French Riviera was fantastic and made sure we did everything we wanted, including enough time to really enjoy Eze. It was an amazing place and I still want to go back. 

Ours was a private tour (we had 8 at this stop so we filled a small van) and he gave us a decent amount of flexibility in our schedule and made sure we got to stop all the places with plenty of time. We did a brief walking tour of Nice including the market and a stop along the beach. It was nice but did not stand out as much as our time in Eze for sure! We also had time in Monaco/Monte Carlo. It was truly an amazing day. 

• Like 1