Arrival Question

16 hours ago, ICANTWAITTOCRUISE said:

Was this on celebrity? Most here including myself have not had that experience. Interesting though and u wonder if it varies by port?

I had that experience before they started assigning boarding times, but not since. To the OP, the earliest time is usually 1130 so I'm not sure why you think at 12 o'clock time so horrible

11 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

It’s called zipper merge on the highways, and it works, look it up. 

I know what a zipper merge is.  I am referring to the butt munches who ignore that process and feel like they don't have to wait like the rest of us and bypass it and expect to be let in anyway.  You know:  you.

2 minutes ago, BeasleysMom66 said:

I know what a zipper merge is.  I am referring to the butt munches who ignore that process and feel like they don't have to wait like the rest of us and bypass it and expect to be let in anyway.  You know:  you.

What I don't get about everyone  that's so worried about  people bumping their time is how do you even know they didn't have the save time? Do you think celebrity has it so perfect that  you'd be waiting 5 minutes less or whatever? It's not like you even paid for it! It's not that special that you were able to log on earlier than the supposed bad guy behind you. Chill out! Also since so many of us have said they don't care I'd also like to add that I've never had to wait so those I'm bumping aren't waiting either. 

4 hours ago, ICANTWAITTOCRUISE said:

What I don't get about everyone  that's so worried about  people bumping their time is how do you even know they didn't have the save time?

FYI:  my post you quoted refers to traffic jerks not cruise ship boarding.  It was an analogy from a previous post.  I could care less who boards when.  That is between the port and the passenger.

10 minutes ago, BeasleysMom66 said:

FYI:  my post you quoted refers to traffic jerks not cruise ship boarding.  It was an analogy from a previous post.  I could care less who boards when.  That is between the port and the passenger.

I apologize! I misunderstood and/or didn't read carefully! 

• Like 2

On 4/17/2024 at 10:00 PM, Octavias said:

I hope not.  We have a 10:30 boarding time, ...

What you have is a 10:30 check-in time, not boarding. You will check in and then go to the assigned waiting area to wait. Boarding may not even start before 11:00. It's all dependant on clearing the ship from the previous cruise. Once boarding has begun the process is a little quicker.

• Like 1