Suggestions for cabins for a family of 5...

Sandra*

Hi,

I'm wondering whether there is another option for a family of 5 to be together in a cabin besides the connecting cabins? I have 3 children (13,11 and 4) and though I've seen alot of posts about separate cabins for the kids, I really am not comfortable leaving my kids in another cabin overnight. I like the idea of connecting cabins but don't know about any other alternatives. Are the suites bigger and able to fit 5 usually? If so, are they a better deal than two connecting cabins, in most cases?

Any ideas/suggestions on alternatives would be great, thank you!

I am staying in a family ocean suite on the Enchantment of the seas sailing April 10th. We are a family of 6, the room is 8012. It had a lower price then some of the other family suites because it is in the front of the ship and does not have a balcony (i really didn't care about that) this room has a bedroom, another room with twin beds and a sofa in the central room. 2 bathrooms!! YIPEE....(2 teenage girls and myself) as well as the guys. Also, it was very cheap for passenger #3,4,5,and 6. We are doing the western caribbean 5 day cruise Easter week. Good Luck

Jodi

Hmmm...the executive suite might be a little too big but the family size suite sounds interesting. Since the five of us would be going, I'm definitely looking into the cheapest alternatives for our cruises! Thanks for all the tips. :)

Archived