St Georges Carriage Rides-help?

Lthouselady

I'm hoping someone here can help me, I've been working on this online for 3 days and can't get it resolved.

We will be in St Georges the week of Aug 6, 2006. On tuesday, the 8th, I would like to send my parents on a romantic carriage ride while I take all the kids we are travelling with somewhere else.

NCL has posted their shore excursions now, and I've tried to book through them, but there is the problem......The NCL website says that the carriage rides are moved from daytime to evening during the summer months to prevent the horses from overheating. However, the times listed, on that day only, still say the daytime tours. I called NCL and the first rep I spoke to said to 'just book one of the daytime ones and it will automatically be bumped to the evening', but I can't because it will then conflict with another excursion I already booked that day!! I called back to NCL and the next rep said that they're having the rides during the daytime on that day so the horses can rest up for the following evening's rides (?!) I don't think anyone there knows what they are talking about!! I even tried emailing them, no response.

SSSSSOOOOOOOOO, any suggestions? Anyone know the names of companies that provide this service so I can call them directly? I can't find anything in the Bermuda Yellow pages online or on any bermuda website I can find. Any help would be really appreciated!!

I don't know who operates the carriages in St. Georges. I think many carriage owners are individual operators so do not have a business line. The online Bermuda Yellow Pages does list three carriage companies (look in the yellow pages under 'Carriages') but they are in Devonshire and Paget so might not operate in St. Georges.

If you are in Bermuda a night or two before you want the carriage ride you can speak to the carriage operators then and ask if you can reserve a ride with them?

Hi Swizzle,

Yes I saw those, but, as you said they are not in St Georges that's why I didn't call them. I am arriving Tuesday morning and am hoping for the ride for Tuesday evening. I guess I'll just talk to them in the morning and see if they will let me reserve for that evening. Thank you anyway!

Archived