Norwegian Prima/Viva Slide Noise

Hello!  I am looking into booking a room on the Norwegian Viva, and had a question for those who have take the Family Room with Master Bedroom and Balcony.  Those appear to be a great room, but the balcony is taken up to a certain degree by the slides that run the length of the ship.  I was hoping anyone who has stayed in one of those rooms recently could give me some feedback.  Was there quite a bit of noise from the people using the slides?  Did it interrupt quiet time on the balcony?  And about how much of the day were the slides in use?  Any information would be very helpful.  Thank you!

@LilRobot  I personally have not been on the VIVA.  But, since it looks like you are new to Cruise Critic, (and nobody else has replied yet) I hope the following might be of some help.

Mind you, it is not my post... and is someone else's experience, but again, might help:

I was just on the Prima port side in one of these rooms.  There was no noise in13208.  It;s the best room we have had on a cruise ship.  It a suite so included butler service.  However we really liked the layout and large space in the bedroom.  Since it's not much more than a club balconey it's was a great deal for us.