Getting our arrival time for check in at the port

First time on Celebrity and I can't find information about when we choose our time for arrival and check in at Port Everglades.  When do those times become available and do we choose our time or is a time assigned at some point?  Thanks for any help!

You can select your arrival time at the terminal (30 min time slots) when the check in process opens online which is normally 45 days before sailing.

You can assign these when you do the check-in for your sailing and again when you do the final check-in on the app on the day of departure.

This is highly superior compared to what HAL does to passengers which is pretty annoying (their app sucks too).

If you have the celebrity app go to your cruise and click on the button on the top right. Looks like a profile. Your check in day will be in there. You can check in after midnight port embarkation time zone. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, cbfb said:

If you have the celebrity app go to your cruise and click on the button on the top right. Looks like a profile. Your check in day will be in there. You can check in after midnight port embarkation time zone. 

I’m sorry I meant to include that when you check in you can choose the arrival time at the port. 

On 5/3/2024 at 8:11 AM, katef529 said:

First time on Celebrity and I can't find information about when we choose our time for arrival and check in at Port Everglades.  When do those times become available and do we choose our time or is a time assigned at some point?  Thanks for any help!

When you check in on the app it will assign a time and give you an option to change.