Victory Eastern Carib In Jan?

daldoyle

We just got off the Glory and would love to book another! We are looking at the Victory Eastern for Jan 07. How is the weather in the ports in Jan? My wife is worried it will be cool???

Any input would be great.

We were on the Triumph for New Years Eve week, Dec 31,2005 and went the Eastern route to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Maarten. I will say it was not cool - it was very warm and wonderful - and not too hot! High 70's low 80's during the day, and high 60's low 70's at night. We did get rain in San Juan - but only for a few minutes - still had plenty of time to walk through the old city. It was pretty windy at sea a couple of the days - and blowing rain at night when we left San Juan and got out to sea - but it was a great cruise! We enjoyed it so much that we booked again for Dec 30, 2006 and then decided to go back to back and cruise the Western on Jan 6, 2007. You can't beat the prices in the first week of January! Hope this info helps :)

Did Western on the Imagination this January... Already booke a group of 20+ to go on the Eastern on Victory on 1-7-07! Would be nice to have some fellow CCers with me!

My booking has 6 Ammenity points and they are currently only offering 3 so if you want to hop into the group feel free.

We did the Glory Eastern Jan 21-28 this year and the weather was very nice - a bit windy, but over all beautiful. Bahamas was a bit chillier than normal when we were there, but it felt great to us. St. Thomas and St. Maarten were shorts and tank top weather for sure. It is wonderful!

Archived