Alcohol taxes in port?

Do any Baltic ports charge tax for alcoholic drinks when docked in their ports?  Or have other rules limiting the serving of drinks while in their ports/waters?  I know that some ports charge local tax, and others limit the number of bars which can be open.  I've heard some Baltic countries (Sweden, mostly) have very strict alcohol laws, and didn't know if this would affect any ports?

There are nearly a dozen countries with ports in this area, and they all have their own alcohol laws. it could be good to narrow the scope a bit if you’re looking at specific locations.

If you’re asking specifically about drinking on the ship while it’s in port, I can’t recall any restrictions mentioned here. Norway has laws that limit alcohol serving before noon, but I’ve never tested this while I was on a cruise. I’m usually off the ship while it’s in port and not much of a morning drinker.

5 hours ago, kaisatsu said:

There are nearly a dozen countries with ports in this area, and they all have their own alcohol laws. it could be good to narrow the scope a bit if you’re looking at specific locations.

If you’re asking specifically about drinking on the ship while it’s in port, I can’t recall any restrictions mentioned here. Norway has laws that limit alcohol serving before noon, but I’ve never tested this while I was on a cruise. I’m usually off the ship while it’s in port and not much of a morning drinker.

Not sure how accurate my info is now ( it was a few years ago), but cruise ships docked in Norwegian ports had to abide by the country’s hours for serving liquor.