My Daily Rant.

GPoll189

If anyone want me to stop my rants just let me know. I am having so much fun with them. I have so much on my mind. I know I should be studying but I love cruising more. Wish I was a milloniare so I can not work and cruise on HAL. So let me start with todays rant.

First of all I am getting sick and tired of the people (I am not naming names) that think that if something goes wrong on a ship that they are entailed to some compinsation. I do agree if there is something that really happened that put someone in harm or ruined their trip than I am all for it. In todays world there is so much of this word "Sue" I think that it is in the Webster dictionary with a picture of a Laywer next to it. I was in a car accident and the next thing I know I am being sued for a million dollars what is this world coming to. Now you go on a cruise and someone stills your liquor and you want compinsation. Ok I would give you compinsation only if you were not warned about leaving it outside the door. A cruise company is there to make money if something happens they want to make the customer happy if than can. However somepeople ask for to much in return and it ruins it for the rest of the passengers, by increasing fares, on hearing these people wine. I have to say that my parents did take one of the law suits up. I don't know if anyone remember but HAL over charged their port taxes in the 1990s. We did get some credit back on a furture cruise. But this was HAL fault and they knew it. So the compensated those people in the class action lawsuit. The people that say they won't sail with HAL again doesn't bother me or the cruise company. There are so many other cruisers out there that it won't make a difference. HAL is still filling their ships and plans are there for my ships.

I think tomorrow I might have to make a rant about how people don't like ST. Thomas because sometimes HAL ships get the bad part of the stick and have to tender in. I don't know if this is still true but when I was sailing in the late 1990s to the early 2000s, I remembered each cruise we tendered in. I was a late teenager to early twenty passenger. I am sorry for the passengers but some ports I was out on the Promenade deck watching them lowering the tenders and routing for them to ahve a problem with the seas that we couldn't get off. This rant will be another day. But remember I was only a young man then I need to have some type of fun.

Good night all. I will see you tomorrow.

Geoffrey

PS. I just want to let any passenger on HAL that needs questions about their youth program to feel free to contact me. I have been a child that grew up in the program before it got to where it is now and can give an insight into it.

24 cruises on HAL in 26 years on Earth

Archived