Formal Nights & Tuxedos

giraffenana

My husband and I are cruising 7/29/06 on the Constellation. We are spending 2 weeks pre-cruise touring Great Britain. We are considering renting a tuxedo for him rather than hauling a dark suit around England for 2 weeks and then needing to send it out for pressing once we got on the ship. Can anyone tell me how much tuxedo rental is?

Also, how many formal nights on this 14 night cruise?

Thanks

Joy

see cruiselineformal.com for prices & packages available. We have used this option for our sons & the tuxes were very nice. According the the X website, you will have 3 formal nights on a 14 day sailing. Have a wonderful cruise!

Not sure if it is applicable in your case, but bear in mind that cruiselineformal do not offer tuxedos for children on the European sailings.

I guess it is because they cannot carry all the different varients in sizes for the boys suits. We did use them on Infinity for the boys and were very impressed with their service, the suits were in their cabin when we boarded.

I rentend a Tux on the Constellation for our 8 night repositioning cruise. We had 2 formal nights. The total cost for the basic black/White tux with black shoes was about $97.

The tux arrived in my cabin 1 day prior to the formal night. I did a self fitting immediately and discovered that the Shirts (You get one for each formal night) required tweaking, as well as the slacks. I simply called my stateroom steward who gladly assisted until the perfect fit was had.

A very good experience and the tux looked great!

Archived