Zenith cabins and obstructed views?

stanjj111

Thank you. According to some other posts I see that the Zenith will be updated later this year.

If you do not want an obstructed view, do not book Bahamas deck unless completely aft.

To read more on the current condition of the "Zenith" look at the recent review by "Host Anne". Try not to pay attention to the cruise itself. Wrong time of year to do a 4 or 5 night cruise. SPRING BREAK.:eek:

As for the "Zenith" being redone...I will be surprised if she is still in the fleet after the fall/winter cruise out of Tampa this year. Why would they redo her, although I wish they would. Bigger ships...less cost to operate...more moey from passangers.

By the way...we will be cruising on her this Christmas. I am making sure to takke many pics. We cruised on her sister the "Horizon" in 2004 and she was sold off the next year. Wish I had taken more pics of her.

Someone noted on one of the threads here on "CC" that the contract for Bermuda for the "Horizon" ran out in 2005 and she is gone. The contract for the "Zenith" runs out this year for Bermuda. Makes me wonder...;)

Jeff

PS: She is a lovely ship...

Archived