Jewel Room 1028

This will be our first time sailing on RCCL. We have cruised wiht Carnival but they do not have a handicap accessible pool or Hot tub. Can anyone give me any details about this room. Also does RCCL have soda cards? Are there mini fridges in rooms? Also does anyone have a sample dining room menu. Thanks for any help you can provide me.

There´s lots of information about the Jewel on my website, see link below in the signature. Though I´m sorry I don´t have information about this specific room. There are some pics of a handicapped room on the Jewel on my website but it´s an oceanview, not a balcony.

Yes there are Soda cards I think they are about 6$ a day per person and you have to buy them for the entire cruise. It´s for fountain soda only, no cans. So you have to think about how much you will drink a day and do the math if it´s worth.

Yes there is a mini fridge in the room, but it´s not really cold.

We were in 1028 on the Serenade (sister of the Jewel). It was so nice! Very spacious! I think there was a fridge but I'm not totally sure. The balcony is huge!!! I think it was about twice the size of the ones next door which I believe were grand suites. We had three loungers and three chairs out there!.

Royal Caribbean does have soda cards. In November, on the Serenade, they were 6 dollars/day plus tip so I think it came out to 46 dollars or there abouts for our 7-day.

Have fun!

We were told it is a mini-suite and is handicap accessible. We were in a suite our last cruise and now DH will not settle for anything less. He loved having the space. We are planning on booking the Jewel for 4/21/07. According to the deck plan it does look like it has a larger balcony. Glad to hear it has 3 chairs on the balcony. Do you know if it has a small table also?

Archived