TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Just now, Funsince1983 said:

Wait. Is a panzarotti a real Italian thing? I always assumed it was just a fake Italian South Jersey/Philly thing. 

Wish we knew. But it’s delicious. 

• Like 4

The only other person in my line of sight is a single at the other end of this booth. And he just said to himself “I love this S” so whatever he’s eating is good 

• Like 3
  • Haha 18

13 minutes ago, Funsince1983 said:

Wait. Is a panzarotti a real Italian thing? I always assumed it was just a fake Italian South Jersey/Philly thing. 

By way of southern Italy.🤪

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I can’t wait to not set an alarm tonight 

I feel you, I'm going to say exactly that June 8 when I board the Jubilee. On call for 24 hours yesterday until 8a this am, then on call for another 2.5 hours this afternoon, work this week, On call again Friday night....serenity now...Vacation 12 days away!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, dmet0225 said:

I’ll have to remember to take a picture of all my hats.  I even culled several out a few months ago.

There are more, but here are a few

IMG_6575.jpeg

IMG_6576.jpeg

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, Prometheus1 said:

I feel you, I'm going to say exactly that June 8 when I board the Jubilee. On call for 24 hours yesterday until 8a this am, then on call for another 2.5 hours this afternoon, work this week, On call again Friday night....serenity now...Vacation 12 days away!

Luxky yall..even though I’m not “officially” on call more than one week a month; believe me I’m the staff..so when it’s time to disagree they come to me.

• Like 4

I will be on my first Carnival cruise on the Jubilee in January, I did read somewhere that dinner in the steakhouse and I thought in another specialty restaurant on the first night got you a bottle of wine. Is it all specialty or select restaurants? We will have the drink package also.

Never thought I would sail Carnival but after reading so many reviews on here that were great I figured we had to try it. We are doing the Prima from NYC to Galveston and figured we would extend our vacation and try the Jubilee.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, TxTeach79 said:

People next to me just asked for “the strongest wine you’ve got”

If that’s the atrium bar just point them in the direction of the guest services line.

• Haha 19

Just now, odie1024 said:

I will be on my first Carnival cruise on the Jubilee in January, I did read somewhere that dinner in the steakhouse and I thought in another specialty restaurant on the first night got you a bottle of wine. Is it all specialty or select restaurants? We will have the drink package also.

Never thought I would sail Carnival but after reading so many reviews on here that were great I figured we had to try it. We are doing the Prima from NYC to Galveston and figured we would extend our vacation and try the Jubilee.

All specialty. So if you do 555 or Seagrill you got it. I think you’ll enjoy the Jubilee, Excel class is great. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2