TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

Just now, TxTeach79 said:

Sounds like big weather back home in North Texas. Y’all stay safe. 80mph winds are no joke. 

Friends in Lewisville reported hail, but nothing like the tornadoes last week (thank goodness). 

The ship seems beautiful! 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ItsADryHumor said:

Friends in Lewisville reported hail, but nothing like the tornadoes last week (thank goodness). 

The ship seems beautiful! 

yeah, @HelloItsMeB sent me this update just now… and for her to be up this early, it’s gotta be something! (And the ship is very pretty for sure)

IMG_0386.thumb.jpeg.ccf9645341173a43ed4a529e4b3b4431.jpeg

• Like 10

On 5/26/2024 at 5:45 PM, TxTeach79 said:

So this elevator on 7 where the front desk is gets SLAMMED. And the elevators are SLOW. So I ran down the stairs to 6 and jumped up to 32 from there. Smarter not harder. 

IMG_0061.thumb.jpeg.2af6c690b93885b077e4befa5a7f1c9e.jpeg

gotta go down to go up...its all about ship smarts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, kdr69 said:

gotta go down to go up...its all about ship smarts.

Those left the building at Margaritaville Times Square (at least on the 31st floor)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I spent 11 days on the Venezia in April and those extra seats in Frizzante were RARELY used, mainly overflow from the bar on formal night. Frizzante was our before dinner drinks spot as they always had room, and maybe the friendliest bartenders on the ship. 

Il Viaggio is criminally never full, I found the food, and service to be far superior to the Steakhouse. 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, x lindsay x said:

I spent 11 days on the Venezia in April and those extra seats in Frizzante were RARELY used, mainly overflow from the bar on formal night. Frizzante was our before dinner drinks spot as they always had room, and maybe the friendliest bartenders on the ship. 

Il Viaggio is criminally never full, I found the food, and service to be far superior to the Steakhouse. 

I’m definitely planning on trying it out later today! And yeah, I haven’t ruled out a return engagement at Il Viaggo this week, it was great 

• Like 8

Speaking of il Viaggo, I’m still a little full from last night. With Diamond lunch looming at 11:30, I think I’ll hold off til then. 

• Like 11