NCL Getaway 6th June

30 minutes ago, 14ersco said:

As of Monday evening you can still book a Haven cabin with the old itinerary.

image.png.727371643dbf7575a94626d53706d586.png

image.png.3a12ea5ff5a1dc1201525dcc58a60217.png

I can't believe the Haven peeps get to go on the original itinerary and us steerage peep's miss out 😆

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Auntie Rox said:

So this is ever more strange…..

Now showing two days at sea in the main area but the tabs across the top still show the original itineraryIMG_0347.thumb.jpeg.38e6c6acf7cf0b679f7024c975bfac3b.jpeg. 😳

Also, several inconsistencies between app and website. New excursions offered on the former but not on the latter. As much as I like NCL all this stress before the cruise is unacceptable. And still hoping the lady gets out of dry dock on time...

Our group of 6 has the same issue, we booked the cruise last year because of the itinerary and 2 weeks before sailing they make major changes for the worse. Note we received our boarding pass on May 17 2024 which was all as per original and then on May 23 we get the ridiculous email with the major changes, if only we were given the truth on why the changes instead of some smoke and mirrors blurb. We had to cancel excursions already booked and lost deposits on some of them. They offer a 100 buck on board credit, meaning they get the money back anyway. I called and was finally put thru to a supervisor and was told there is nothing I can do...oh yes there is, our group will never book an NCL cruise again. We are usually Celebrity cruisers and thought we would give NCL a chance because we liked the itinerary, what a mistake. They have no concern at all about their customers and that speaks volumes to we as travelers. I also happen to be an NCL shareholder and I have just sold the shares because I want no part of a company that treats their customers like NCL does. I hope Cruise Critics pays attention to all of us that have been wronged and not properly compensated!!Its back to Celebrity we go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/28/2024 at 10:33 PM, 14ersco said:

As of Monday evening you can still book a Haven cabin with the old itinerary.

image.png.727371643dbf7575a94626d53706d586.png

image.png.3a12ea5ff5a1dc1201525dcc58a60217.png

NCL have updated their site now…. Just need to see if ship leaves dry dock in time now!!! 

37 minutes ago, Matahari47 said:

NCL have updated their site now…. Just need to see if ship leaves dry dock in time now!!! 

Exactly! Dry dock is the next issue to be concerned about. Besides, still no sign of the 100,00$ OBC on either app or website...