BED BUGS P&O AUSTRALIA

Posted (edited)

https://9now.nine.com.au/a-current-affair/family-stuck-in-blame-game-with-cruising-giant-over-claims-of-bed-bug-infested-room/ae92a511-eeeb-480b-9938-9597152c6e08

A Queensland family is stuck in a blame game with a cruising giant following claims they were stuck in a bed bug infested room aboard a three day cruise.

Monica Robertson thought the cruise aboard P&O's Pacific Encounter was the perfect way to celebrate her mum's 70th.

"We were really looking forward to spending time together as a family celebrating that milestone with my mum," she said.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/incidents/literally-one-crawling-on-me-family-says-bed-bugs-ruined-their-cruise/news-story/be70348ecaca997e307ca28360711a1c

An Australian woman has recounted her nightmare cruise ship experience after being attacked by bed bugs.

Monica Robertson said she booked “Pacific Encounter” with P&O cruises because she thought it would be the perfect way to celebrate her mum’s 70th.

But the moment they stepped into their room on the cruise liner, they knew something was wrong.

“In the bathroom, there was literally one crawling on me. In the bed I could feel things and peeled back the sheets, and that’s when we saw quite a number of bugs and in the bed with us.

Edited by Flying is for Planes