Ascent Aug 17

AnitaMuffy

We’re on the September 2, 2024, Ascent sailing that will also be visiting La Spezia overnight.  We booked (through Italytours.eu) an 8-9 hour tour of Cinque Terre using a minivan.  There are others from our roll call also booked on this tour.  Another tour offered from La Spezia is to go to Florence & Pisa.

I’d also suggest, if you haven’t already done so, going to the August 17 Ascent roll call to see what others may be doing in La Spezia.  

John

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, AnitaMuffy said:

Any suggestions for excursions in LA Spezia

There are a number of options from la Spezia and reading past threads might help you decide which appeals most to you.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q="la spezia"&quick=1&type=forums_topic&nodes=464&updated_after=any&sortby=relevancy&search_in=titles

I think this one would be one of the most helpful, although some of the others are also good. You only need ignore the reference to driving in the subject line as it isn't actually that at all.

Read here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2911139-la-spezia-anything-to-do-within-a-short-drive/#comment-64723978

Edited by edinburgher
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2024 at 10:25 PM, AnitaMuffy said:

Any suggestions for excursions in LA Spezia

I will buy Cinque Terre card and will visit all (or at least most) of their villages by train