Which cruise for family of 7 adults

Debbeg

I am a first time poster and hoping I am doing this in the right place. We are a family of 7 adults. My husband and I are 60 and our kids and their spouses are between 24 and 30. We want to cruise the Greek islands in either May or July 2025. My daughter recommended Virgin because it’s adults only but I’m concerned it’s too young/party animal for us. That’s how the points guy described it. Can you recommend a 6-8 day cruise that we would all feel comfortable on? My husband and I just did a Tauck River cruise in Europe two months ago (loved it) but that is also not the right age group for my whole family. My kids can’t afford Windstar which is what my husband and I would do. What cruise line would you recommend? Are my concerns about virgin unfounded?  Thank you for any guidance you can provide. 

Celebrity is an option. The Infinity is a well-aged ship that does not appeal to everyone. Equinox is a ‘newer’ S-class ship, so may be more appealing.

The Ascent is (currently) the newest ship. If you’re willing to embark/disembark from Rome, there is a 11-day Greek islands cruise that leaves May 26,2025. Edge class ships like the Ascent are very adult oriented, but not over the top as Virgin is perceived to be.

image.jpeg.e452ab0a61e893df89e2622c89da710d.jpeg