Received call to switch cruises Resilient to Scarlet

Hello, 

We received the call today to see if we were interested in switching from Resilient Lady  "Across the Med: Spain to Greece" on October 11-20-24 to Scarlet Lady 11 night cruise instead.  Did they over sell the cruise?  are they thinking of cancelling it?  I am not sure if it is worth the time in trying to rebook everything...???  Input from some expert VV travelers please?  

Thanks,

Mary

Did VV offer you any incentive for flight changes (such as 500 dollars per person) if you had the need to have flights changed?  Or any perks other than offering you two free days ?  Did you get same type of room, etc?  We have flights booked but can change them, if needed...pre stay and post stay hotels... 

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, zumbaqueen1 said:

Did VV offer you any incentive for flight changes (such as 500 dollars per person) if you had the need to have flights changed?  Or any perks other than offering you two free days ?  Did you get same type of room, etc?  We have flights booked but can change them, if needed...pre stay and post stay hotels... 

Thanks!

$500 per cabin towards changing travel arrangements was offered but we didn’t make a claim as don’t have any costs yet.

No other incentive other than the fact it’s a longer cruise.

We are still in a rockstar suite but changed type as what we had was no longer available.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, zumbaqueen1 said:

We have flight’s booked and it would be another 2G to change … 

Yeah I don’t think it’s worth you switching just to gain two days. Also if you haven’t been on Resilient Lady before it’s worth it as there is different entertainment compared to the other ships.

Thanks! I responded to email from VV and had told them it would be 2K more and they thanked me for letting them know… no offers to help on that.. lol on to the next Sailor I am sure… it may work out perfect for someone else but agree with you Jon .. thanks!

Posted (edited)

As much as I dislike my old go-to line, Princess, their move-over offers are MUCH better than this. Free sailings, refunds, OBC, etc....

Edited by CineGraphic