Symphony of the Seas 5/24/24-5/31/24 Highlights - eventual review of Key, food allergies, and more

Your review is a must read for anyone with allergies . Well done !

Very detailed and im glad you broke up the posts into paragraphs for easier reading.

RC certainly looked after you to make your cruise memorable .

Glad you enjoyed the trip .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the details on managing allergies in Symphony’s huge number of eateries.  Gives me hope and lots of good strategies.  DH and I are sailing on her (our first RCCL cruise) in late Sept and I am dairy allergic and GF.  You mentioned filling out a form before sailing. I haven’t been able to find any info on this, could you tell me where you found it or if I need to call for more info?

On 8/6/2024 at 8:07 PM, suzequ said:

Thank you for the details on managing allergies in Symphony’s huge number of eateries.  Gives me hope and lots of good strategies.  DH and I are sailing on her (our first RCCL cruise) in late Sept and I am dairy allergic and GF.  You mentioned filling out a form before sailing. I haven’t been able to find any info on this, could you tell me where you found it or if I need to call for more info?

Just popping back in - here's the form to fill in and submit - https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs.

I would call the week prior to the cruise to make sure the form was received and your allergies are on your account and to make sure you can bring any food/drink item you'd like.  I hate soy milk, so my only milk was what I brought on board.  If you have any item like that which will break the "allowances", write them in advance.

• Like 1