Best Beaches in Mallorca to Jet Ski

Hi! I'm looking for the best beaches in Mallorca to do jet skiing and potential cliffs to jump off of. Ideally, looking for a beach that offers jet skiing and one in which we can relax at for a few hours after we jet ski.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

On 6/3/2024 at 4:12 PM, Va Gi said:

Hi! I'm looking for the best beaches in Mallorca to do jet skiing and potential cliffs to jump off of. Ideally, looking for a beach that offers jet skiing and one in which we can relax at for a few hours after we jet ski.

On 6/3/2024 at 4:12 PM, Va Gi said:

You will need a license to jet ski in Mallorca,

Jet Ski Rent Palma Nova - Magaluf
677 85 60 98

https://search.app.goo.gl/KDFhHF9

This a easy place to get to.

Roger b 

Posted (edited)
  1. @roger b Hi Roger!

What is the best beach to jet ski in Mallorca, in your opinion? I'm looking for a beautiful beach in Mallorca that offers jet ski rentals, chairs, umbrellas and nearby restaurants. Thanks in advance for all your guidance!

Please note that my ship is docking at Estacion Maritima 1

Edited by Va Gi

2 hours ago, Va Gi said:
  1. @roger b Hi Roger!

What is the best beach to jet ski in Mallorca, in your opinion? I'm looking for a beautiful beach in Mallorca that offers jet ski rentals, chairs, umbrellas and nearby restaurants. Thanks in advance for all your guidance!

Please note that my ship is docking at Estacion Maritima 1

You can't jet ski in Majorca without a licence !!

https://nauti-parts.com/about-us/jet-ski-license/

The beaches that offer jet ski nearest the port are Palma Nova and Magaluf .

• Like 1

@roger b Thank you, Roger!

We are thinking of going to Cala Major beach or Portals Nous. However, we will only be there in the early afternoon. I am worried that all the rental equipment such as beach chairs and umbrellas will be sold out by that time. Is there a way to rent beach chairs and umbrellas in advance? In my research, I see that I cannot rent this in advance, but I just wanted to confirm.

Thank you!

44 minutes ago, Va Gi said:

@roger b Thank you, Roger!

We are thinking of going to Cala Major beach or Portals Nous. However, we will only be there in the early afternoon. I am worried that all the rental equipment such as beach chairs and umbrellas will be sold out by that time. Is there a way to rent beach chairs and umbrellas in advance? In my research, I see that I cannot rent this in advance, but I just wanted to confirm.

Thank you!

Hi You can rent them in advance on this beach , unless you are here on a Saturday/ Sunday you should be able to find a bed and umbrella.

https://balnearioilletas.com/en/ 

Roger b 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Va Gi said:

@roger b Thank you Roger! We will be in Mallorca on Friday at around 1:00-1:30 in the afternoon. Is this too late to rent chairs and an umbrella on a beach on Fridays if we don’t reserve in advance?

Hi ,You should have no problem ,it is quiet here at the moment the big crowds are not here until mid July.

Roger b