La Terrazza china pattern

profpeabody

Oddball question, does anyone know where you can buy the china pattern used in La Terrazza for dinner service?  I loved it on the Shadow and would like to take a look now that we are home.  I thought I had taken a photo of the back of one of the plates but I can't seem to locate it.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, profpeabody said:

Oddball question, does anyone know where you can buy the china pattern used in La Terrazza for dinner service?  I loved it on the Shadow and would like to take a look now that we are home.  I thought I had taken a photo of the back of one of the plates but I can't seem to locate it.  Thanks!

From our February 2024 Mumbai to Singapore Silver Moon sailing, below are a couple of visuals showing part of that china pattern used at La Terrazzo.  Does this main veal dish and dessert look good and tasty??  See more Silversea sailing/adventure visuals from the live/blog connected below.  Sorry, did not take a visual of the back of these plates.  

image.thumb.jpeg.ecce3b31805720f2b4609253c716a589.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.d289aa49cf4afbde6563bcb4d6de55d8.jpeg

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

India to Singapore 2024: Live/Blog with many visuals, including “Golden Triangle”, Japan, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Malaysia:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2992045-live-terryohio-india-to-signapore-silver-moon-rising-pix’s/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...