Miracle Beatles

osp320

We were on the Miracle 1-29 cruise and the CD was Mark Hawkins, who was also the CD on our first cruise on Destiny, we liked him very much.

The band that played the Beatles in the show was really good, we went to watch them on our last night after I got over being seasick :( (first time ever!) and they were very entertaining. I had to go put our luggage out alone as DH was having too much fun listening to them to leave!:) That's OK, he had to put up with me being queasy all day, really wierd. as I am used to being at sea.:p

Is the Beatles look alike band playing on the ship. We saw them on another ship and they were great. Also who is the cruise director on the Miracle?

Did the Miracle 3/5-12/06. The show on Friday night is Ticket To Ride and it was very good. We were told to be in the lounge at least 30 minutes ahead and we had troubles finding good seats. CD is Gustav "Goose" Neuman. He did a very good job.:)

Somebody mentioned http://www.carnivalentertainment.com where I found this quote:

Music Unlimited

While they are rocking the lounge with a set of Motown classics you would think these guys are from the heart of Detroit, you will then guess New York after you hear their funky 70’s disco night until finally you see them as the Beatles and realize they are strait from Liverpool England. The fact is these guys have come all the way from the Philippines. They are proud of their Asian heritage and take great pride in entertaining the free spirited crowds on Carnival Cruise Lines.

Guest Mary49

Mr. Pete, nice picture of the group. Was their name "Music Boardwalk"? They were suppose to be on the Miracle from January thru March. Was just wondering. Thanks

Archived