Good detailed map of central Rome?

Last time I was there I almost missed Plaza Navona due to an incomplete map. This time I have my husband and 4 grandkids to guide (and only one day) and want to make sure we see the sites they have their hearts set on. Anyone found a good one?

thanks in advance

Last time I was there I almost missed Plaza Navona due to an incomplete map. This time I have my husband and 4 grandkids to guide (and only one day) and want to make sure we see the sites they have their hearts set on. Anyone found a good one?

thanks in advance

Go to a good bookstore and check out the Streetwise maps..for Rome.We have used them for many cities we have been to.There are also some others as well so you can compare.

HI! I can't say enough good things about a map that I found by accident. Last year we were headed to Seattle for an Alaskan cruise so I was on the lookout for a good Seattle map for a couple of days pre-cruise. I happened to run across tourmap.com. I not only found my Seattle map but London and Rome as well. Since I knew we would be going to Europe in the next few years, I bought those too. I really like these maps because they have information on one side and have all the tour sites with pictures showing where each is. I am really happy with my maps.

Good luck,

Archived