Booked first VV cruise - where can I find the detailed itinerary

Nang

I have looked everywhere I can on both the app and my voyage booking in my online account but cannot find an itinerary with arrival and departure times for an October 20-27 2024 cruise on the RL. Can somebody please educate me.

Note I am a newbie to VV but not cruising. I can find these details on a third party online booking site but prefer to use a VV itinerary as it is should be more likely to be accurate. 

TIA

The best place to find the arrival/departure times is actually on the booking site. Go to the VV homepage, search for your sailing as if you were making a new booking, click on the date, and you should be able to see the details there. Remember that all aboard at each port will be 30 minutes before the time listed in the itinerary. 

• Like 2

I have another itinerary question ....

I have been trying to find out which ports will need tendering from the ship. On other lines I could get these details from our itinerary but I can't find this detail for VV. Any clues?? 

3 hours ago, Nang said:

I have another itinerary question ....

I have been trying to find out which ports will need tendering from the ship. On other lines I could get these details from our itinerary but I can't find this detail for VV. Any clues?? 

On the Shore Things excursion page in the app it will have the option to book morning tenders if they are needed. 

But the only ports I know of that need them are Cannes, Santorini and sometimes Mykonos.

• Like 1