Carnival Passengers at Taino Bay

Posted (edited)

I wasn't able to find the answer to this question, but is the Taino Bay compound only accessible to cruise guest who are docked at Taino Bay? I'm looking at sailing with Carnival, which docks at Amber Cove not too far away.

Taino Bay sounds much nicer than Amber Cove. I've read that it's available to anyone, but I can't pinpoint if it's really anyone (even locals), or only those docked at its pier.

Edited by detroitreds

I’ve been wondering this myself for a few weeks. I can’t find anything on the Internet that answers the question. I don’t know if you have to have a special wristband to get in.

Posted (edited)

I received a response directly from the port of Taino Bay, so this may help others.

Only those passengers docked in Taino Bay are considered guests that they mainly cater to. If I read between the lines, their operations are based on scheduled port activity.

However, they do have openings for the general public on certain days, and to check their Instagram account for dates (I'm not sure if I can post here). Only the current month is posted, so it's likely not something you can plan much in advanced.

Edited by detroitreds