Enchanted MaitreD 07/2024

24 minutes ago, 2326nanapa said:

Please let me know if anyone could tell me who the MaitreD is on the Enchanted Princess in July 2024. Thank you so much 

Hello @2326nanapa and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards!

Thank you for your new thread. However, it was posted on an incorrect forum and was off topic there. To help you out, your thread has been moved to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum so I could help you.

Please click here for your previous inquiry which has been answered: Question

It is located on the Princess Cruises forum.

The Cruise Critic website and message boards are both great resources for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you are posting again! Please feel free to browse the Cruise Critic Community categories list of the various forums. I suggest you put the link in your browser's Favorites for quick & easy access in the future. Please read a few threads in the different forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads (aka stickies) on the top of the first page of threads in most forums. You will find very important instructions or information there.

I also suggest you use the Follow feature on any new threads you start or any other threads or forums where you are interested in the new replies. That way you will not have to go looking to see if there are new posts because they will come l👀king for you as notifications! If you need information on how to do it, please click here: How to: Follow Topics & Forums (Subscribed Threads/Forums Info) and here: How To: Change Email Settings/Unsubscribe: Notification Settings

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you back aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

1 hour ago, 2326nanapa said:

Many thanks for taking the time to explain. So appreciated😉

@2326nanapa

You are most welcome and glad to be of service! 

Now please do not forget to use the Follow feature so you can easily find the replies to your threads. It looks like this at the top of a thread:

image.png.41169fe40b0ae269136c2c40fbd5f060.png

When you click it, here is the pop-up that will appear:

image.png.c7d8a314edaf454cb2c4b1ce1c018c5e.png

Click the radio button next to your choice, then click the blue Follow button.

Personally, I no longer use email for Cruise Critic message board notifications. I have all my Notifications Settings set to Notification List. That way when I come to the boards I can just click the Notifications Bell (located upper right to the left of my user name over the small Search bubble in the blue bar) and a pop-up clickable list for all my Notifications will appear. I scroll to the bottom of the pop-up box & click View all notifications. That way I have a full-page clickable list to work from on my laptop while working on the boards. I keep the window open as well as others so I will be aware when a new Notification hits. I do mine this way so I do not have to mess with a boat load of emails.

If you want to set yours that way too, click your user name located upper right over the small Search bubble in the blue bar. Next, click Account Settings. Under Other Settings, click Notification Settings. Click the down arrows and set each as Notification List Only.

To "tag" a member as I did to you, type the @ symbol first and then first few letters or numbers of the user name. A small list of user names & avatars will pop up. Click the desired user name and avatar. Some members have similar user names so please be sure you click the one with the correct avatar. Check the list closely due to the fact there are almost 2 million Cruise Critic user names so some are very similar. A dark blue bubble will appear containing their user name and the identified member should be notified if they are Following the thread, e.g. @Host Kat

If you ever need technical help in regard to using the Cruise Critic message board software, come back to the Need Help Using the Forums? Check Here! forum. You will see a large amount of "How to..." pinned threads toward the top of the forum's first page. Also, browse through the threads in the forum looking for threads of interest. You may find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that may be of interest to you.

Hope this additional information will be helpful since there have been lots of changes in the board's software.

Happy sails,

Host Kat