Solo Cruises on Harmony/Allure/Symphony???

I saw from one site on the internet that Royal has zero single-supplement cruises available on their Oasis Class...  I can’t seem to locate them.  Does anyone know if this is true--that they have the zero supplement?  Or if they do, how to access them?

There are a few specifically designed solo cabins that do not have a single supplement since they are for one person only. They tend to book up fast. Their regular rooms all have a single supplement.

This is an old article but it should explain the general idea. Harmony of the Seas is mentioned in the chart.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/11/03/guide-royal-caribbeans-single-and-studio-staterooms

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2024 at 10:42 AM, condorchristi said:

I saw from one site on the internet that Royal has zero single-supplement cruises available on their Oasis Class...  I can’t seem to locate them.  Does anyone know if this is true--that they have the zero supplement?  Or if they do, how to access them?

After achieving a loyalty (Crown and Anchor Society) point total of 340, Royal offers a Discounted Supplement.  You will pay 150% instead of 200%.  There are blackout dates and some other promo code exclusions (new ships comes to mind) when using this promo.  Also, solos paying 200% of fare receive 2x loyalty points.  If you pay less than the full 200%, you will only receive 1x loyalty points for that sailing.

I have sailed in Royal's solo cabins on Harmony and Quantum and you only get 1x points in those, also.  I have never heard of Royal offering a no supplement program, but, I have found reduced supplements advertised in the distant past.  

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea