Things to Do in Geiranger for Less Than 4 Hours

We tried to post this in the port of call section, but didn't get any responses so we thought we post it here.

For those who have been to Norway especially Geiranger., our cruise ship will be in Hellesylt and we plan to take the Geirangerfjord cruise.  We depart Hellesylt at 11:00 AM, but we have 2 return time slots; 1:00 or 4:00 PM that we can choose.  We wanted to take the 4:00 PM time slot.  Our ship doesn't leave until 8:00 PM.  Could someone please let me know what is there to do for 3 to 4 hours in Geiranger where the fjord cruise ends?  Is there much to see in that area?

Greatly appreciate your help

5 hours ago, danny8826 said:

We tried to post this in the port of call section, but didn't get any responses so we thought we post it here.

For those who have been to Norway especially Geiranger., our cruise ship will be in Hellesylt and we plan to take the Geirangerfjord cruise.  We depart Hellesylt at 11:00 AM, but we have 2 return time slots; 1:00 or 4:00 PM that we can choose.  We wanted to take the 4:00 PM time slot.  Our ship doesn't leave until 8:00 PM.  Could someone please let me know what is there to do for 3 to 4 hours in Geiranger where the fjord cruise ends?  Is there much to see in that area?

Greatly appreciate your help

Geiranger is amazing. You should have time to hire a twizy electric vehicle or, if you're mobile and enjoy walking, walk up to Westeras Farm.

Take a look at this live thread over on the Royal Caribbean board. I think the link should take you to the correct page but if it doesn't Geiranger coverage starts at post #660 on page 27. I hope it helps.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Geiranger is amazing. You should have time to hire a twizy electric vehicle or, if you're mobile and enjoy walking, walk up to Westeras Farm.

Take a look at this live thread over on the Royal Caribbean board. I think the link should take you to the correct page but if it doesn't Geiranger coverage starts at post #660 on page 27. I hope it helps.

Thank you so much.  I will definitely check it out.

• Like 1