Vancouver disembarking with late flight, where to store suit cases

We will be disembarking from the grand princess, and we have a 11:40 pm flight. I know princess offers an excursion that includes the hop on hop off bus, and also send your luggage to the airport (around $144pp). Does anyone of a service that will send your luggage to the airport without buying the excursion thru princess?

Thank You

Don 

1 hour ago, diverdon48371 said:

We will be disembarking from the grand princess, and we have a 11:40 pm flight. I know princess offers an excursion that includes the hop on hop off bus, and also send your luggage to the airport (around $144pp). Does anyone of a service that will send your luggage to the airport without buying the excursion thru princess?

Thank You

Don 

We used pan pacific at the port. (The bell boys look after it.) we had stayed prior to cruise, so it was only $5 per case, instead of $10. Our flight was 10pm. We headed out to the airport via light rail once we knew the airport lounge was open and had dinner there (around 6pm).

What @Cbtoursdid is what I'd recommend too. While we do have another service that will pick up and deliver bags - PorterGenie has finally returned to operating - their prices have gone insane! Even with a big group of folks to split the fixed cost of showing up at all, the per-bag rates are now higher than anything else except the official pier franchise run by Westcoast.

Using PG is still cheaper than the truly obscene rate charged by Princess (and all the cruiselines who package HOHO/SkyTrain/Bag Move) but that just means you only have to sell one arm or one leg instead of both!

The massive savings of booking your own HOHO and SkyTrain ride easily outweighs the very minor inconvenience of returning to where you stored your bags to retrieve them, especially since the main HOHO stop is right outside and SkyTrain only ~300yards away.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/24/2024 at 3:51 PM, diverdon48371 said:

Thank You

Don 

Hi Don - 

We are using PorterGenie not sure if I can post website but go to www. PG spelled out dotcom

Have never used them before but reading recent google reviews appears all good.

At disembarkation they will pick up at Canada Place Terminal you reserve a time.

Then they will meet you at the airport with your luggage at a time you reserve. 

Their website has pricing and details - did not think for the service (pick up at cruise terminal - hold for the entire day - then drop off at YVR) the pricing was bad at all - it's in CAD so you'll pay roughly 3/4 given conversion on your CC - plus you can reserve them ahead of time - I'll report back on how it went in couple weeks.  Have fun!