India and Sri Lanka on Pursuit , November 21.

mumcat

This cruise is shown as Pricing Unavailable on the AZ website however I know that this cruise's original itinerary was recently changed because of the Red Sea situation so, does anyone know if the cruise is actually  fully booked or just unavailable to book at the moment?

1 hour ago, mumcat said:

This cruise is shown as Pricing Unavailable on the AZ website however I know that this cruise's original itinerary was recently changed because of the Red Sea situation so, does anyone know if the cruise is actually  fully booked or just unavailable to book at the moment?

It’s impossible to say for certain but I would suspect that Azamara are waiting to see how many passengers booked on the original cruise decide to take the revised itinerary. Until then Azamara won’t know what inventory they have available to offer new passengers.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Riocca said:

It’s impossible to say for certain but I would suspect that Azamara are waiting to see how many passengers booked on the original cruise decide to take the revised itinerary. Until then Azamara won’t know what inventory they have available to offer new passengers.

That's what I suspect. I'd be happy to book it so I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

3 hours ago, DS said:

Thank you, I  had already found that post which is what made me think Azamara may open it for new bookings once the original passengers had made their decisions.