Will I Be Disappointed?

HateSnow

51 minutes ago, mnpurple said:

You will also have access to the thermal spa as part of the YC. We enjoyed that a few times each cruise and some family went every  day.

We did not go on our last cruise.  I think we will be checking it out this cruise. 

1 minute ago, mnpurple said:

@DaKahuna I would note that the quality of the spa is dependent on the ship. We were first on Seaview and it was great. Divina, not so much and I wouldn't consider it as much value.  The last was Euribia, which I thought was beautiful, no outside views though.

Our last, and only MSC cruise, was on Divina.  We're on Seascape for the next one.  I believe I can already hear the sauna calling my name. 

• Like 2

In YC (and I think Aurea), you can go to the thermal spa for free You just need to set up an appointment, and that's super easy. My husband and I went, and it was nice and relaxing, and we aren't spa kind of people. We did not get massages, but just wearing the robes and going from room to room (the ice and salt room was nice) was fun for us.

4 hours ago, MonsterJoe said:

What parts of the spa do YC have access to?

Basically, you can use all of the spa where there is no regular charge -- meaning saunas, thermal rooms, whirlpools, etc. Treatments have a charge so no massages, facials, body scrubs, etc. are available to YC for free. As @DaKahuna alluded, Divina is a Fantasia-class ship with a small spa so having free access there has minimal perks. However, the Sea class ships have quite a few different rooms (both cold and hot) and a pretty large whirlpool-type pool with heated loungers. We've enjoyed the spa on Seaside and are looking forward to seeing how Seascape compares. Tell us what you think when you check it out. 🙂

• Like 1