Contact Cruise Director Prior?

LexK

This site states "please book your tours directly with your cruise line.  Dive Dominica is not able to offer you reservations directly".

I'll be on Celebrity Summit 10/26 leaving San Juan Puerto Rico

I looked on the website, but couldn't find a way. Do I just call the 800 number?

Thoughts appreciated.

32 minutes ago, LexK said:

This site states "please book your tours directly with your cruise line.  Dive Dominica is not able to offer you reservations directly".

I looked on the website, but couldn't find a way. Do I just call the 800 number?

Thoughts appreciated.

I don’t know why you’d contact the cruise director. 

Log into celebrity , then find the shore excursions and book. It won’t tell you the third party that is handling the shore excursion but you should be able to figure it out based on the description of the tour. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LexK said:

Thoughts appreciated.

As expressed by others, it looks like the  Dive Dominica folks sell through the cruise lines and not directly, so your best (only) option for their tour is to "manage your reservation" and check through the available excursions that are taking place on the Summit.  Find the Dive Dominica one (matching the description as much as possible) and reserve that on-line.

For excursions, on board (or even off), the Excursions desk (in the lobby area) is generally who you're going to deal with, not the Cruise Director who is an officer level person with a whole heck of a lot of responsibilities that don't include the being down in the weeds.  

You can, though, always call the 800 number for Celebrity and work through them.  The web is easier, the app is easier, but the phone number is an option.  Often, for us, that's a last resort since you don't want to wait on hold, etc..

Edited by Tom and Ingrid

In the celebrity app, all the shore excursions offered for your sailing will be visible. Celebrity may or may not be offering the particular one you are looking for with the dive company you linked to. They also won’t tell you which company offers which tours. If you call and tell them you want to book Dominica Dive or whatever - they won’t know what you mean. They hide the company name and make up cute names. 🙂 good luck!

• Like 1