Booking Restaurants

Bookings opening today for our cruise in September on explorer. Booked kora la, then you move onto next page add your details and then it asks you to move onto pay. Inputted all my details and it comes up with error unable to process (not a card issue). Anyone else had the same problems. Thanks in advance or is it just the normal for IT from Marella.

Just checked although message on booking page says no payment taken. Just checked my card and I have two pending charges showing. 

To be fair to Marella mailed them earlier and they advised there was a known system problem yesterday. Double charge now fixed and booking confirmed.

Glad to hear its sorted Fife

Never thought I,d see “Marella and they advised there was a known system problem” in the same sentence😉

IMO Marella Cruise Control is a waste of time and space.Last cruise in April luggage tag download didn,t work and we are away in a few days and been trying for months to provide passport information for our party of 5(4 adults & 1 child) but been unable to as under the link its listed a party of 6……4 adults but has the child listed twice,not only that they  have the child(12 year old)as the Lead passenger,wouldn,t mind if he was paying 😅 but hes not

I made Marella/TUI aware of the glitch months ago yet a number  of calls and visits in store later have been met with various reasons/ excuses to finally end up with “its okay you can do this at the airport”.

Managed to provide our travel information over a week ago only to receive an email yesterday with

Request for information related to your upcoming cruise

Before we can release the travel documents for your cruise, we need some more information about your travel party. So please make sure you visit Cruise Control by clicking here to share your party's:

• Passport details
  • Emergency Contacts
  • Medical and accessibility needs
  • Food allergies and intolerances

Completing the questions is essential but you don't need to provide all the information if you prefer not to. It all helps to give you a smoother, speedier check-in process as we will share this with the onboard team before you travel. 

You'll also be able to lock your information so other members of your travel 

Strangely enough been no issue with the cruise planner  link for booking trips,tours,speciality dining/onboard experiences.

Wonder why that is?😅said with a hint of sarcasm

Wednesday rant over

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Jim The Scot said:

👍

Hi P,

Good to hear from you again

Hi Jim still keeping an eye on the posts but after three years 😭 can't offer much advice. Have a great cruise.

Posted (edited)

Thanks P

First time Mrs JTS and myself haven,t cruised on our own so will be different

Good to hear your keeping your eye in on CC although advice from seasoned cruisers no matter would still be beneficial

Edited by Jim The Scot
  • Thanks 1