Crystal Block

We have received our first and third block. The second one was backordered and we were told it would be fulfilled once in stock. Fast forward over a year, while on our last cruise we told the concierge we had not had the 2nd or 3rd block fulfilled. Three days after home we received the third one. 

I called C&A in May, the 2nd block I am told may, or may not be fulfilled because it had been more then one year. I explained we had been patiently waiting the entire time.  Today I call again to follow up. It's in review I am told. I explained the amount of time. They cannot put in another request because one is pending, cannot call a human, cannot send a IM to anyone. Seems technology has not caught up with this department when they have something promised to us but yet everything is online to book a cruise or while on a cruise.  The loyalty agent tried to upsell that booking a suite or single gets additional points per night for better loyalty benefits. I asked her why I would want that when they cannot even fulfill my previous ones........

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gbcruise said:

We have received our first and third block. [snip] Fast forward over a year, while on our last cruise we told the concierge we had not had the 2nd or 3rd block fulfilled. Three days after home we received the third one. 

You received the 3rd block, but told the concierge "we had not had the 2nd or 3rd block fulfilled." ???

3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

You received the 3rd block, but told the concierge "we had not had the 2nd or 3rd block fulfilled." ???

I think what op said was he told them that and after he returned home, 3 days later the 3rd block was delivered ... after he got home. 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I think what op said was he told them that and after he returned home, 3 days later the 3rd block was delivered ... after he got home. 

That makes more sense.  The OP stated the conclusion, then added the timeline.