Why would you increase the zero proof package by a 1/3 of the price in 2 hours

on May 21st at 8:30 the zero proof package price was $40.81CAD, WITH 10% discount it was $36.73 CAD 

than at 3:35 pm the price of the package is now $61.22CAD, with 25% discount for a price of $45.91 CAD 

today the price is $61.59CAD with a 10% discount for a price of $55.43 CAD

How could a company justify a 33% increase in one day? 

IMG_7234.jpeg

IMG_7237.jpeg

IMG_7386.jpeg

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Another part of my question , I did received from someone at Celebrity regarding how the zero proof is only ever 10% off yet alcohol package were 35% , is Celebrity promoting alcohol sales ?

Shortly After the call the Zero proof priced increased, with a larger discount 🙄

I was very disappointed to see the zero proof package undergo such a huge price increase this summer, an increase that is especially onerous for the customer because the zero proof package never seems to offer discounts of more than 5-10%, even when the alcohol packages have special sales offering 35-45% discounts.  

This is concerning. It is a very nice, comprehensive package, but a daily charge of $48-54 (including tip) for soda, tea, water, and a small assortment of mocktails is very poor value for almost anybody.  Additionally, the zero proof is the only  package available to people who should not or cannot drink alcohol, or for those who just want to be encouraged to make a healthier choice than alcohol.  There is, of course, no need for anyone to purchase any package, but using a package contributes to the vacation vibe as well as offering convenience.  My question is whether Celebrity would consider non alcoholic package options for its customers to meet health needs and preferences at a cost that is not excessive. 

• Like 2