Is it Celebrity company policy to ensure capacity on cruises even if it means allowing unsuitable passengers on board?

My wife and I were on Celebrity Silhouette on 17 June 2024 from Rotterdam to Norwegian Fjords. Our cruise was totally spoilt along with many others who have written to your Company by having a Company pay for 500 employees to take part on this cruise even though the majority of these people had never been out of their country and as such had no understanding of the cultural differences between them and your usual cruise pasengers. This led to many problems at the buffet and lounges on board where my wife and several other women were just pushed out of the way and your staff were either ignored or shouted at!! Whilst we are used to full ships being busy Celebrity have a reputation as a four to five star  cruise line and if this is now going to be reduced your loyal customers need to know.

• Like 3