CRUISES TO NORWAY

suron

If there is anyone considering a Saga cruise to Norway you may like to read the review I have written on my recent Idyllic Norway cruise on 26th June 2024.  Just log on to Reviews and you should find it quite easily.  I hope this will give people some idea of this great itinerary.  

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, JoJo1947 said:

I too was on this cruise with my daughter. I agree it was great from start to finish 

I hope you have managed to sort out your passport renewal following  the data leak. Mine is being dealt with by Passport Office  - sent everything off on Saturday and confirmation received Monday!

5 hours ago, suron said:

I hope you have managed to sort out your passport renewal following  the data leak. Mine is being dealt with by Passport Office  - sent everything off on Saturday and confirmation received Monday!

Not yet because I need it in a couple of weeks time and I may not have it back in time. Just loaded up the link for the free Experian identity is but there are tech issues! 

Did you contact Experian ahead of getting the details from Saga.  As yet I've not seen any communication from them and I understood they were sending details about a week after their notification of the data leak.

Received letter from Saga regarding the Experian Protection with the link for registering.  Was easy to sign  up for this which has already been paid for  by Saga so have peace of mind for 12 months