NYC Port Authority question

educator

We will be going on the Dawn in September, and we are thinking of busing into the NYC Port Authority. I've heard that there is a shuttle from the Authority to the cruise piers. Has anyone done this? Is there a charge for the shuttle? Is the shuttle on demand or is there a regular schedule? What is the charge to take a taxi from the Authority to the pier? I'd appreciate any informationI can get.

We will be going on the Dawn in September, and we are thinking of busing into the NYC Port Authority. I've heard that there is a shuttle from the Authority to the cruise piers. Has anyone done this? Is there a charge for the shuttle? Is the shuttle on demand or is there a regular schedule? What is the charge to take a taxi from the Authority to the pier? I'd appreciate any informationI can get.

If there is a shuttle, it will cost money. Just catch a cab.

The cab will be under $10.00 Port Authority is on 41 st and 8th Avenue and the Terminal is at 51 st and 12th(although the car entrance is on 55th and 12th Avenue and then you come down- have them let you out accross the street and walk accross--much faster)

Archived