Are ports open after beryl?

Does anyone have word if Jamaica, grand cayman and Cozumel are open since beryl passed through? Supposed to be visiting at the end of July and I hate to book any excursions if they’re closed and I just don’t know about it. Thanks in advance! 

Per a little research on cruise ship mapping sites, it looks like Cozumel is open for business with four ships in or near the port now and 3 more scheduled for tomorrow. With that said, some excursions could be cancelled or impossible due to damage from Beryl.

There are no ships scheduled for Jamacia until the 15th and Grand Caymen until the 16th, but those stops could still be cancelled. It does looks like the Celebrity Beyond stopped at GC yesterday. Again, no way to know if all of the usual excursions will be offered even if the ships stop there.

I would expect by the end of July, the GC and some Jamaica ports will be open, but which excursions are available could change day to day.

• Thanks 1

On 7/11/2024 at 10:51 AM, 2blueyam said:

Per a little research on cruise ship mapping sites, it looks like Cozumel is open for business with four ships in or near the port now and 3 more scheduled for tomorrow. With that said, some excursions could be cancelled or impossible due to damage from Beryl.

There are no ships scheduled for Jamacia until the 15th and Grand Caymen until the 16th, but those stops could still be cancelled. It does looks like the Celebrity Beyond stopped at GC yesterday. Again, no way to know if all of the usual excursions will be offered even if the ships stop there.

I would expect by the end of July, the GC and some Jamaica ports will be open, but which excursions are available could change day to day.

Thank you so much! Ship departs July 28th so fingers crossed!