Symphony GTY bad room??

Never booked a GTY until now, couldn't pass up the savings.  So my question to the gurus, are there any rooms/areas on Symphony that are really bad spots/rooms to be awarded?  I have inside and balcony GTY.  I know you want to avoid under the pool but are there other things specific to Symphony that would be really crappy assignments?  I am talking about things like the obstructed deck 6 balconies on quantum class.  I looked at the deck plans pretty good and while some rooms are better then others I didn't find any that I would say are truly terrible locations.  Figured I would ask the masses and get some feedback.  If it matters, as mentioned inside and balcony rooms, some 2 people some 4 in a room.

Thank you as always

8 minutes ago, grod19 said:

Never booked a GTY until now, couldn't pass up the savings.  So my question to the gurus, are there any rooms/areas on Symphony that are really bad spots/rooms to be awarded?  I have inside and balcony GTY.  I know you want to avoid under the pool but are there other things specific to Symphony that would be really crappy assignments?  I am talking about things like the obstructed deck 6 balconies on quantum class.  I looked at the deck plans pretty good and while some rooms are better then others I didn't find any that I would say are truly terrible locations.  Figured I would ask the masses and get some feedback.  If it matters, as mentioned inside and balcony rooms, some 2 people some 4 in a room.

Thank you as always

There are no obstructed rooms on SY.

The biggest detriments would be a room assigned on deck 14 or possibly all the way forward or aft depending on your mobility

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

There are no obstructed rooms on SY.

The biggest detriments would be a room assigned on deck 14 or possibly all the way forward or aft depending on your mobility

I moved from deck 11 to deck 14, but I wanted to experience the double wide balcony.  🙂

P.S. I hope you are enjoying your stay on the other side of the pond.

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

I moved from deck 11 to deck 14, but I wanted to experience the double wide balcony.  🙂

the double wide balcony?

1 minute ago, Another_Critic said:

Great time.  Found a wonderful apartment 2 blocks from St Pauls, great pubs and restaurants and the weather cleared for us.  Off to the ship in the morning

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Central park Balconies that in a 249 or 649 have a balcony that is twice as large

ah yes I have heard about them.  Thank you!