Confused

RhondaPerr

Hi,

I got my docs today...Life is Good. I am glad that I will see for myself what is going on with the Millenium. I don't know whether it is the "Glass is half empty or half full." but I have noticed very few people say the same exact thing about her. When I picked up my tickets today, the owner of the travel agency was there and she had been on 55 cruises, a good number of them with Celebrity. She has not had one client complain about the Millenium. Oh wait I take that back one person said that the Tenders were down to one, (at that time)and that was not good.

I don't doubt what anyone has said, but you would think if there was something as nasty as a sewage smell, more TA's would be getting complaints. I am going on my cruise with an open mind and nose :)

Rhonda

Don't be confused.

There are a few comments about the issue on a transatlantic in some limited areas, but the rumor has a life far greater than all of us that have never experienced any problem. I, for example, have spent almost a month on the Millennium without any problems and I have had a number of clients cruise on her and no one ever mentioned any such problem.

Relax and enjoy.

Archived