American Harmony - Snake River Questions

I have booked the cruise leaving Clarkston and seeking comments on the excursions you chose if you have been on this itinerary.   Details on the amount of walking involved in the excursion would be helpful. Here are a few things that I have learned:

1.  On this cruise they provide transportation to and from the airport as part of the fee.

2. They indicated that you would not need a special room to get a walker in and out of the door to the room (we will see).

3. You can request upgrades to the seat assignments on the plane which you have to pay for plus a $100 processing fee.

We did this itinerary in April and loved it! The accommodations were spacious and the food was delicious. We didn’t do too many excursions since we don’t like spending hours on buses. I use a cane and was able to get around quite well on the few excursions we did. Also we used the hop on hop off bus they provided and depending on where you got off there could be a bit of walking.

As far as upgrades on the flights I believe they can be done directly with the airline thus avoiding the $100 fee..

Enjoy your cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Host Jazzbeau changed the title to American Harmony - Snake River Questions