where to store luggage day before cruise in Vancouver

I will be staying at the YWCA Hotel near the Vancouver port the day before my cruise.  They do not offer luggage storage.  The cruise terminal luggage storage is only for those embarking or debarking that day.  Is there another option to store my luggage until I can check in?

11 hours ago, g8way2go said:

I will be staying at the YWCA Hotel near the Vancouver port the day before my cruise.  They do not offer luggage storage.  The cruise terminal luggage storage is only for those embarking or debarking that day.  Is there another option to store my luggage until I can check in?

Trying to parse this - I think you mean you are flying day before cruise to overnight in the YWCA hotel, and want to stash your bags after you arrive, but before your hotel check-in? If so, I'm surprised the Y has stopped holding bags for guests day of check-in or -out, as we did it ourselves (admittedly that was about 20 years ago) but folks I gave a walking tour to last summer also stashed their bags after checking out. But assuming you contacted them directly and they confirmed it's no longer an offered service, you still have plenty of options - try Bounce which drops flags on the locations so you can see where they are before paying, and has at least half a dozen locations closer to the Y than the pier with prices from $9 per bag for a same day drop & pickup.

• Like 1