Middle East 2025

MsCrystalina

I was looking for my Doha to Athens on Silver Muse for May 2025 and appears to be deleted. Singapore to Doha is listed but next cruise on Muse is on 7June RT Athens. Nothing from TA (was last one booked with them before changing to new TA) -not surprising nor SS.   Looks like plenty of other great choices.  Has anyone received official cancellation?

Only speculating, but perhaps they’re planning to send it around Africa. The Red Sea still has a lot of Houthi Rebel activity, disrupting shipping.Israel just launched an attack in Yemen against them.

We are currently booked on the Singapore to Doha cruise. We were also on the Doha to Athens cruise but they inserted a 6 day gap in Doha. They gave reasonable compensation if yoy cancelled so we did.

We are about to cancel the Singapore to Doha sector as the time between arriving in Doha and the next cruise from Athens is less than it has taken ships going around Africa.

The TA got the cancellation notice over a month ago for the Doha-Athens. I got nothing.

TA Sent me a copy that states your client will be sent this tomorrow. -  Glad I decided to check out the website.   Now to find something by 31 July with a 15 percent discount.   This was a replacement for a previous cancellation, and it came with a whopping 25 percent discount!

Won't see that again

14 minutes ago, MsCrystalina said:

The TA got the cancellation notice over a month ago for the Doha-Athens. I got nothing.

TA Sent me a copy that states your client will be sent this tomorrow. -  Glad I decided to check out the website.   Now to find something by 31 July with a 15 percent discount.   This was a replacement for a previous cancellation, and it came with a whopping 25 percent discount!

Won't see that again

I still believe you should be offered a similar length cruise at no extra charge. A 15% discount off fares that have increased since you booked is not a fair exchange.  That’s not going to happen either, along with 25%!