List of Elation Tour Excursions

trvljill

I was looking at the list of shore excursions on the carnival webpage but it mentions that not all excursions are offered on each ship, is there anyway to find out ahead fo time which are offered, or does somebody happen to have a list of the tour names that are offered during the elation stops at the ports. We'd like to choose our tours ahead of time, so we can book them right away when we get onboard. Thanks!!

I kept the complete excursion/price list from my 5/2 Elation cruise.

E-mail me at meredithmoore(at)houston(dot)rr(dot)com, and I'd be happy to scan them in and e-mail them to you,or if you have any specific questions about some, I"ll be happy to answer those for you here as well!

'Till the Grand Princess 12/4/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

Elation 05/02 - Mexican Riviera

Elation 05/04 - W. Carribbean

Grand Princess 12/04 - W. Carribbean

See my pictures!

Aggieastrosfan: would you mind telling me what the prices (adult & child--that is if there is a different price for children) and the tour description are for the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour in Belize? Definately thinking about doing this one & want to budget accordingly. thanks!

Penny

Disney Magic~~Eastern 7/03

Carnival Celebration~~Western 3/04

Aug 1, 2004 Carnival Elation--Yippee, Our 3rd Cruise!!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;8;1;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by hilltopfamily:

Aggieastrosfan: would you mind telling me what the prices (adult & child--that is if there is a different price for children) and the tour description are for the Altun Ha/River Wallace tour in Belize? Definately thinking about doing this one & want to budget accordingly. thanks!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The River Wallace tour is listed as $65 for adults, $47,25 for children. It meets at 8:30 for a 5 1/2 hour tour.

I don't have the description on me at the moment (it's downstairs), but I'll post it shortly, or it can be found at carnival.com.

'Till the Grand Princess 12/4/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;12;4;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Holiday 12/00 - Baja

Elation 05/02 - Mexican Riviera

Elation 05/04 - W. Carribbean

Grand Princess 12/04 - W. Carribbean

See my pictures!

Archived