Fun Pass show completed, but can't print fun Pass Help!!!

marcyjane

Just went to Carnival Site and completed Fun Pass. With all the post I've read about the fun pass and how hard it was to fill out, it only ask for ss# address and type of citizenship proof.

I booked direct with Carnival is that why it only ask a few question. My name was already there with booking #. Also now it show completed, but can't print the fun pass out. When I click on the link that says Print FunPass the next page come up with a "X" and nothing else.

Any advice from you guys out there?

Thanks

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Victory New York to Halifax 09/25/2004 Cruise

Carnvial Sensation 2003

Carnival Fantasy 1993

***So Glad To Be Back Cruise Again

Ship.gif Carnival Victory New York to Canada

Did you try clicking on the printer icon? Mine is at the top of my page for Yahoo. Also click on File then print and give that a try. Good luck!

bookworm2.gif

Navigator OTS 10/04

Legend 04/04

Grand Princess 09/03

Dawn Princess 01/03

Enchantment OTS 10/02

Destiny 01/02

Sensation 08/99

That happened to me a bunch of times....kept getting the x. But, I kept at it and finally got it printed....it was several days later and I had pulled many hairs out icon_smile.gif

Most of us who have had problems printing were eventually able to do so....keep trying.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;06;27;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Paradise 6/27

Thanks I'll try both you suggestions.

Like I mention in my orginal post this was short and sweet. Is that all there is to it?

Thanks

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;09;25;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Carnvial Sensation 2003

Carnival Fantasy 1993

Had the same problem a few days ago, finally went back to the main web page, entered thru the Complete online boarding pass, finally printed out the document.

1st time I tried to enter all the required info, I kept getting a "session expired" message even tho I had been working on it for only a few minutes. Carnival really needs to clean house at their internet department. Maybe they can steal a few workers from RCI/Celebrity, their online entry worked out very easily

MarcyJane-

Trying doing the following:

On the home page go down to the Cruising Fun section click on Booked Guest. Then go to Fun Pass Cruise Check In. Then Fun Pass Quick Check In. When your info shows up click print fun pass.

Someone else posted this awhile ago and this was the only way I could print out my pass. I hope this helps.

Happy Sailing!!

Ecstasy 6/00

5 year Anniversary

Fantasy 10/01

DM 50th Birthday and

My 31st Birthday

DH 40th Birthday Surprise on the Fascination 6/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;6;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Ok cruisingirl I'll try that.

Thanks

Carnvial Sensation 2003

Carnival Fantasy 1993

cruising girl I got it Thanks,

When I printed it out my last name is Scott and it is spelled like this. ScOtT. Go figure!!!

Do I need to print two pass or will one do for the both of us?

Thanks

Carnvial Sensation 2003

Carnival Fantasy 1993

Please, please, don';t worry.

You do NOT need to print out the fun pass. When you get to the pier, they still want to check everything (passport,etc) but just will not have to take the time to get it all entered.

The printed FUNPASS is worthless.

In fact, as many have mentioned, the line for COMPLETED funpass is longer than the non completed, though it might move a little faster.

Go ahead and get it completed online, but do not worry about it being printed.

Alaska via Spirit 6/2/04

garycarla is correct. The only important issue for those able to access the funpass is to have COMPLETED show up at the end of registration. The Carnival Reps. at the embarkation desks do not need to see your copy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CruisingGirl:

Trying doing the following:

On the home page go down to the Cruising Fun section click on Booked Guest. Then go to Fun Pass Cruise Check In. Then Fun Pass Quick Check In. When your info shows up click print fun pass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OMG - that worked! I've been trying periodically to print this stupid thing out for a couple months! THANKS! I know I really didn't need to have the print out, but I wanted it dammit! icon_biggrin.gif

MarcyJane-

You just need to print one out. I'm glad it worked for you. Have a great cruise.

PokrChick-

I know what you mean, just having that piece of mind that it is printed out. Have a great time on your cruise.

Ecstasy 6/00

5 year Anniversary

Fantasy 10/01

DM 50th Birthday and

My 31st Birthday

DH 40th Birthday Surprise on the Fascination 6/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;6;21;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Thanks again cruisingGirl,

I had read so many post about all the trouble everyone was having and I thought this would be a long difficult form to fill out.

I guess since we booked direct with Carnival all I have to fill in was a few things. It was as easy as 1-2-3 all but printing the form, but got it thanks to you and other posters suggestions.

Thanks again

Carnvial Sensation 2003

Carnival Fantasy 1993

I filled out my funpass on one day and printed it. It worked except I was missing two colors in my printer (Xerox problem). I went back the next day to print it and got the "x". What that the "x" means is the website doesn't have the current information for the funpass, since I filled it out yesterday. I went in and editted one item in the funpass, changed it back to what it was, and went back to print. The pass was there, the "x" was gone and it printed just fine. Simply the boxed in x means the site doesn't have the information for the "picture".

Conquest, we will be with you

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;6;27;18;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Archived