Looking for Prinsendam 2012 cruise log

I was hoping you all could help me locate a cruise log for the Prinsendam 26 July 2012 cruise to La Rochelle, Bordeaux, Fowey,  etc.we have lost it and are trying to piece together photos for a special album.  I figured if anyone could help, it would be a cruise critic member!   Any information as to the itinerary would be much appreciated.

This is very cool. Do you mind sharing where you found this info? By coincidence I was just today thinking of past cruises and trying to remember what ports they went to. Thanks! 

1 hour ago, spencercoop said:

image.thumb.png.7b3b4cbe8a466a2a5454d674e3128925.png

31 minutes ago, kelliebiz said:

This is very cool. Do you mind sharing where you found this info? By coincidence I was just today thinking of past cruises and trying to remember what ports they went to. Thanks! 

I have pdfs of old brochures saved on my computer.  If you have specific dates and ships I can look them up for you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spencercoop said:

image.thumb.png.7b3b4cbe8a466a2a5454d674e3128925.png

Yes you are correct!  Thank you so much for this- it’s amazing!

I wasn’t sure if I could ever get this information again but figured if anyone could, it would be a cruise critic member!  Thank you so much!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lunar Dragon said:

Yes you are correct!  Thank you so much for this- it’s amazing!

I wasn’t sure if I could ever get this information again but figured if anyone could, it would be a cruise critic member!  Thank you so much!

Glad I could help!

14 hours ago, spencercoop said:

I have pdfs of old brochures saved on my computer.  If you have specific dates and ships I can look them up for you.

That's amazing! Wow.

39 minutes ago, richwmn said:

Do you happen to have

Sep 2nd - Sep 9, 2000
Western Caribbean
ms Zaandam

I don't have any brochures from that early, but I found this from an archive of the HAL website.

Screen Shot 2024-07-27 at 12.23.03 PM.png

18 hours ago, spencercoop said:

Thanks! I’d have to look up the dates and ship names. I have a 2-3 Caribbean trips and I can’t swear to all the countries we visited. 

@spencercoop do you happen to have this one? It was a charter so maybe you don’t. This is the only one I need, the other was last year and I can look on my personal calendar. The other was a different line. Thanks for looking!

MS ZUIDERDAM

APR 15–22, 2006

21 minutes ago, kelliebiz said:

@spencercoop do you happen to have this one? It was a charter so maybe you don’t. This is the only one I need, the other was last year and I can look on my personal calendar. The other was a different line. Thanks for looking!

MS ZUIDERDAM

APR 15–22, 2006

Here it is:

Screen Shot 2024-07-27 at 4.12.37 PM.png

21 minutes ago, kelliebiz said:

MS ZUIDERDAM

APR 15–22, 2006

What is the other line and cruise?  I have some for other cruise lines as well.

24 minutes ago, spencercoop said:

Here it is:

Screen Shot 2024-07-27 at 4.12.37 PM.png

Thanks! I really appreciate it. Turns out I was able to find my other two itineraries on my digital calendar so as kind as your offer is, I no longer need you to look. One was Celebrity Edge in April 2019 and the other was last year in February 2023. Thanks so much! 

• Like 1