Question about NCL post cruise excursion to Pearl Harbor

We are on the Pride of America in August. We have an 8:00PM flight home on day of debarkation. Ship gets in at 7:00AM. We would like to do the NCL excursion for Pearl Harbor and USS Missouri with airport drop off. Seems like a good way to spend last day in Honolulu and I like the airport drop off. Looking at the tour details on the NCL website doesn’t give much information on where you go and what you see. If anyone has done this recently I’d love to hear your description and any recommendations. 

When we sailed Pride of America back in 2019 we did the land/sea package.  I know you're sailing in August but if you're able to add on the 3 day pre-cruise land tour I highly recommend it. When we went it included the Pearl Harbor tour plus a whole bunch of other places.  We had 3 days of bus tours, same driver and same group on the bus every day then on the  last day of land tour which is the first day sailing they drop you off right at the ship.  You don't even take your luggage, you leave it in the hotel room, NCL picks it up from your room and takes it to the ship.  The 3 day land tours was excellent.   Enjoy 

You get about 5-6 hours at Pearl Harbor and just leave your luggage in. They will take you to the airport around 4. There is a baggage storage place in terminal 1 that we used to store luggage and then we went to the Hilton Village via taxi until we needed to get back to check in for flight. 

I booked the NCL Pearl Harbor USS Missouri post cruise excursion. Description is a little lacking in detail but we want to visit Pearl Harbor and with an evening red eye going home we wanted the option to stow luggage for day and get airport drop off after excursion. I’ll report on details/recommendations after completing excursion.

• Like 1